Helping clients with:
Exploration of what is challenging you from having a satisfying life.
Improve or recover from: depression, anger, anxiety, confusion, poor image.
Build ways to sustain: healthy boundaries, self image, self-confidence, feel more fulfilled in their personal and professional lives.
Drug and alcohol recovery and support: education, encouragement.
I specialize in trauma, suicidal ideation, recovery, and image consultation for appearances.
I've been working with clients from the LGBTQ+ community since 1992.
Ask for pricing regarding Sober Escort services to enhance and sustain social stability, learn and keep healthy boundaries, rebuild family and professional image as well as emotional, mental and spiritual condition.
The roots of my orientation are in Adlerian, Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy and 12 Step philosophy.
I am dedicated to helping people with life disruptions and anxieties that include relationships anxieties and substance abuse to discover new thought processes and behaviors that work better for you. My primary purpose is to enhance motivation to change as well as explore spiritual principles to promote wellness. Helping others take the steps to a better life, is my passion.
I take a whole person approach to one's healing process. This means I promote that what ever the anxiety, it affects the client's health: physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (Tennessee License # LPC003731)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (Illinois License #180.009271)
- Certified Reciprocal Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselor (Illinois Certification #30500)
- International Certification for Alcohol and Drug Counseling (#709998)
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor Certification (Washington State)
- Certified Anger Management Counselor (Washington State)
- Individual and couples therapy
- Image consultation: body language, speech, appearance
- Private Practice since 2011
- Independent Contractor since 2001
- Hazelden Foundation in Center City, Minnesota offering world renowned individual and group addictions therapy and case management to high profile clients, overseeing client's care inpatient treatment, outpatient and aftercare.
- Carl Landerholm Counseling Services and YWCA in Vancouver, Washington, independent contractor: serving victims and perpetrators who were appointed by the court for services that included individual and group therapy regarding charges of domestic abuse/violence and was accountable to probation or parole officers
- Pacific Crest Consortium in Vancouver, Washington serving Drug Courts clients providing therapeutic services for
- Northwest Counseling Associates in Vancouver, Washington providing therapeutic services for outpatient drug and alcohol treatment that included individual and group therapy as well as assisted in the creation of first outpatient alcohol treatment
- Portland Air National Guard Portland, Oregon serving as a a warehouse journeyman, Union Steward helping mediate disgruntled employee/employer relationships successfully and without suit, Nashville, TN as a First Sergeant.
- Alfred Adler Graduate School: LCPC requirement courses
- Hazelden Graduate School of Addictions Studies: Masters Degree in Addiction Studies
- Warner Pacific College: Bachelors degree in Human Development
- Many various seminars, classes and retreats to keep abreast of mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, physical and financial education to better serve my clients and my own life. I love to learn.
- Knox County Mental Human Services Council
- NAADAC - The National Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Clinician Association
- Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- NACDL - National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Education, Events & Resources, News & Policy Priorities