Make a Change and Move Forward
A life coach helps you to move your life forward and to find fulfillment, success, well-being and happiness. They can help you to pinpoint the blocks or obstacles that are making you feel “stuck” and help you to move through them. They may also guide you through a life transition, such as finding a new career, or looking to end or begin a new relationship. You might call them a “change facilitator” or a “courage catalyst”. While they may offer you suggestions, new ideas or action steps, they are not advice-givers. Instead, they listen to you and ask you the right questions to help you find your path, your truth, and your answers. Then they help you to align your life with who you are and what you want. A life coach helps you to accomplish your goals, make new changes, and live your dreams.
A life coach helps you get from where you are in your life now, to where you want to go. Said in another way, their job is to help you get from Point A to Point B in your life. It is someone who supports you, motivates you, and holds you accountable to achieving your vision for yourself. Whatever it is that you want in your life, they will help you get it.
A Life Coach
- gets you moving forward
- supports you in taking action
- keeps you accountable
- asks you a lot of questions
- helps you find your own answers
- challenges you
- gives you permission to follow your dreams
- teaches you how to make the right decisions for yourself
- gives you the tools you need to reach your goal
- allows you to stay true to yourself in the face of challenges
What else do they do?
They help you:
- discover the changes that you really want to make
- move through any blocks or obstacles
- navigate your path into the unknown future
- consider alternative approaches