Our first session
Individual therapy session (50-minutes) $150.00
Couples therapy session (75-minutes) $180.00
Half hour check in/Individual Relaxation/Meditation refresher training (30-minutes) $35.00 Cash or Charge only
Relaxation/Meditation and relaxation Group (60-minutes) $10.00 Cash or Charge only
Don't forget to ask for information regarding Video Chat/phone sessions if needed.
Fees are due at the beginning of each session and payable by insurance, credit card, cash or check or a combination.
I do not double-book or over book. The scheduled time is reserved for you; if you do not show or fail to cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged $50.00 for the time. I find that this greatly reduces late or no-shows so that I can schedule in someone else for the appointment and also 'weeds out' the patients who are not fully invested in treatment. For chronic no-shows that are still committed to coaching/therapy, I will accept a credit card information and permission to charge your account for missed appointments.
We accept these insurance companies
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my company have an EAP that will offer free sessions? How many?
Other Services Offered
- Refer clients to other resources or services in the community, such as support groups or inpatient/outpatient treatment facilities.
- Partner with employers to help deliver the best outcomes for employees with "adjustment" issues.
- Video Chat/Telephone Counseling: Cash only. One dollar per minute, $10.00 minimum. Credit card only unless discussed before session.
- Sober Support Escort: 200.00 per hour. Special rate for escort to treatment.
- Coordinate treatment with other professionals at client's request, such as attorneys, doctors, probation officers, psychiatrists and social workers.